In August, we will have several opportunities for covered activity staff to undergo Live Scan on campus:
UPC JEP House (University Park Campus) – 801 W 34th St Los Angeles, CA 90089
- Thursday, August 24 10am – 2pm
- Friday, August 25 10am – 2pm
- Monday, August 28 10am – 2pm
- Wednesday, August 30 10am – 2pm
- Friday, September 1 10am – 2pm
- Wednesday, September 6 10am-2pm
- Thursday, September 7 10am-2pm
- Friday, September 8 10am-2pm
- Monday, September 11 10am-2pm
- Tuesday, September 12 1pm-5pm
- Wednesday, September 20 1pm – 5pm
Pappas Quad (Health Science Campus)
- Thursday, August 10 1pm – 4pm
Live Scan instructions for USC-run or -affiliated covered activities ONLY (NOT third parties):
1. Review the instructions for completing the Live Scan application form, which is the form you’ll need to bring with you when getting fingerprinted.
2. Use the instructions as a guide to complete the prepopulated USC Live Scan application form and print two copies. Again, the pre-populated Live Scan application form cannot be used by third parties.
3. Attend one of the free, on-campus fingerprinting sessions announced above.
4. Bring your completed application form and a government-issued ID, such as a U.S. Driver’s License, U.S. passport or foreign passport with U.S. visa, to the Live Scan location.